Anastasiia Duchenko (she/her)
Lab TechnicianPhylogenetics and Artificial Intelligence Specialist
- Master of Science in Molecular Biology and Genetics.
- Seven years of experience in biotechnology, clinical Research, and health care.
- Five years of experience in bioinformatics as applied to pharmacological database development, drug development, clinical and pre-clinical research, single-cell data analysis, hydrogel nanoparticles, and polymer design development.
- Proficiency in programming languages, including Python, R, and SQL.
- Experience with machine learning methods, including deep learning and predictive analytics.
- Experience working in Unix or Linux environments, using tools such as Conda and Docker.
- Experience performing server integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) with GitLab, GitHub, AWS, and Google Cloud.
- Skilled in analyzing and deriving meaningful information from raw and complex data to optimize efficiency and accuracy.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain long-term professional relationships with customers and staff.
Anastasiia Duchenko (she/her)'s papers