Courses, talks, workshops, and more
Teaching and training
UNC Charlotte: Larry Mays Seminars in Bioinformatics (BINF-6600-001 and BINF-8600-001 combined), the Dept. of Bioinformatics and Genomics’ weekly seminar series. The seminars are open to all.
UNC Charlotte: Phyloinformatics Journal Club, a weekly meeting (Wednesdays at 11 am) to discuss publications on phylogenetic systematics and its applications. Every session we host a trivia contest on the selected literature. Everyone is welcome to join.
- UNC Charlotte: Machine Learning for Bioinformatics (BINF-6210/BINF-8210 combined), an ellective graduate level course (3 credits) at the UNC Charlotte’s Department of Bioinformatics and Genomics
- Pennsylvania State University (PSU): A short two-part workshop on transcriptomics
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP): Introduction to bioinformatics (BIZ-5785)
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP) Introduction to programming (BIZ-5788)
- Universidad del Magdalena: Introduction to bioinformatics