Dr. Cathy Moore at the Larry Mays Seminars
Dr. Cathy Moore’s special presentation at the Larry Mays Seminars in Bioinformatics
At 2:30 p.m. today, Dr. Cathy Moore (Biosafety Officer at UNC Charlotte’s Division of Research) will give a special presentation at the Larry Mays Seminars in Bioinformatics.
Dr. Moore will provide Biosafety Training for Graduate Students. Dr. Moore is the University contact for:
- Handling and working with biological agents on campus
- Institutional Biosafety Committee protocol review and approval process
- Risk assessment and risk mitigation for biological agents and materials
- Use of select agents
- Dual Use of Research Concern
- Biosafety training courses and requirements
- Microbiological and Biomedical facilities renovation and design
You can find us in person in the Bioinformatics building, seminar room 105, or join us via Zoom using the details below.
- Zoom link: CLICK HERE
- Meeting ID: 995 4287 4731
- Passcode: safety
BINF-6600 and BINF-8600 students are expected to attend in person.
Learn more about our seminar series
New paper on echinoderm radial glia Next post
Samba with DALE